We all know That a house with the aroma of the cake is different. We all know that baking is a sort of magic.
For all the bakers out there, baking as a way of life, and if you are trying to be the one, start with these simple baking recipes.
Try These Desserts With Simple Baking Recipes
Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies
The soft Nutella chocolate chip cookies are chocolatey with a pinch of hazelnut. The required preparation and cooking time is 10 minutes. This is one of the simple baking recipes for a must-try.
- Half cup softened unsalted butter
- One large egg
- Two teaspoon vanilla extract
- One teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Half cup light brown sugar
- One 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup heaping Nutella
- Two teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Add flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl and whisk together. Set it aside
- Now take another bowl and beat together butter, sugar, Nutella, egg, and vanilla extract in a High medium motion.
- Reduce the mixing speed to low and now add the flour mixture until it combines with the butter mixture well
- Now add the bittersweet chocolate chips until it gets well distributed in the batter.
- Roll the dough into balls of your wish. Place the bowl on a parchment-lined cookie plate sheet or tray.
- Cover it well with plastic wrap and refrigerate the bowls for at least two hours or overnight
- Pre-heat oven at 3:50° and place the balls 1 inch apart on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for around 11 to 12 minutes or until the tops have started turning golden brown.
Mini Cinnamon Rolls
Now make mini cinnamon rolls using refrigerated do and baking for 10 minutes. Cinnamon rolls are sweet in taste that might disappear in minutes.
- 1-8 oz tube crescent roll dough
- Two tablespoons melted butter
- Brown sugar
Ingredients For Maple Icing
- One tablespoon maple syrup
- One tablespoon milk
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar